Tuesday, October 7, 2014

So now I'm a blogger?

I hold the title of a few things--student, friend, nanny, vintage furniture addict, heavy weight boxing champ.. Jk--but blogger wasn't one of them. I put off creating a blog simply because the task seemed daunting. But here I am with a shiny new blog for people to hopefully read and enjoy.

I've been refinishing furniture for a few months now. I started my Etsy shop, Red Revival, and I've filled my Instagram with pictures of my revived furniture pieces. So heres to another shot at showing people the art which is furniture up-cycling.

Here's to way back when I bought my first thrift-store dresser and transformed it. I wasn't thinking about showing off my before and after pictures, so I just have the "after." I had no idea what I was doing, but, I painted it, changed out the hardware and sold it for a profit on Craigslist. I was pretty proud of this. A passion was sparked. It was just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment